Written by adam on Mar 7, 2006
Top Five Favorite Celebrity Chefs
OK, it's no big secret that one of my favorite celebrity chefs is Giada de Laurentiis. My last post about Giada's latest Cookbook received a bit of attention, as Alicat (Hi Alicat!) pointed out the size of Giada's cabeza. So I thought I would list my five favorite Celebrity Chefs.
1. Alton Brown - Nope, Giada is not my number one favorite
2. Giada De Laurentiis - Oh, there she is.
3. Johnny Carraba and Damian Mandola - These guys have so much fun cooking. I really model my show after their's
4. Paula Deen - Everyone's favorite grandma. She makes great comfort food.
5. Rick Bayless - I love watching Mexico, One plate at a time on PBS. His food is complex, but he really explores the complexity of true Mexican cooking, and shows us what it's really all about.
So, now the question is ... who is your favorite celebrity chef, and why? Leave us a comment to let us know.