BBQ Season is Upon Us; Speed Links
BBQ and grilling season is upon us. It's time to get out there and do it. It's time to open up those gargantuan hunks of metal, clean them out, and light the Holy Fires.
In celebration of this, I have included some grilling and bbq tips on my BBQ site Over the Holy Fires. It's just some practical advice for those of you wishing to do some home BBQ.
Here are some grilling and BBQ sites that I frequent.
1. The BBQ Guy - He's started a month-long series called 31 days to better BBQ. Should be a good read and full of great information.
2. BBQ Junkie - Good site from a west coast BBQ lover. They're all over!
3. BBQ.About.com - I used to really loathe anything from About.com. You have to wade through so many ads just to get to the content. Recently, I've learned that about.com can be a good source of information.
4. Chile Fire - Great site with a lot of great information and high-quality food. BBQ, Grilling, and hot stuff is Bryce's passion.
5. The Meatriarchy - All about meat. What more could I say?