Written by adam on Feb 9, 2006
The Chicken Rub Test
There were a lot of spices and spice rubs lying around my kitchen that needed to test out and give my opinions to the makers, so I decided to do a massive chicken grilling test. I defrosted three large boneless, skinless chicken breasts and cut them into one inch thick strips. I then rubbed 3 or 4 pieces with each of the seasonings to be tested. A quick trip to the holy fires, and you can see the results right here.
Here is the Key:
1. Special Shit
2. A BETA Test that I can't talk about
3. Another BETA I can't talk about
4. Just Simply Good Stuff Lemon Lime Salt
5. Just Simply Good Stuff Mediterranean Medly
6. Just Simply Good Stuff Original Rub
You probably already know my affinity for the Special Shit, but the Just Simply Good stuff is new to my house, and it will be properly reviewed very soon. I will say this: it is some good stuff.